Fall 2022 Conference Resource Page
Please make sure to register for the conference. In the registration page please make sure to indicate what accommodations you will be needing. In-person participants will also have an opportunity to indicate food allergies and restrictions for the continental breakfasts and lunches.
This is a hybrid conference. The conference will be held at Everett Community College (ECC) in the Jackson Conference Center. The Zoom link will be emailed out to remote participants after they register for the conference. If you do not receive the Zoom link by October 17, 2022, please make sure to email Davi Kallman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Parking on Campus ($3/day)
- Everett Transit (Bus)– Campus is the College Station (Everett Transit)
- Directions from the hotel (Hampton Inn) to campus driving (This hotel does not have a shuttle)
- Everett Airport: 3220 100th St. SW, Everett, WA 98204. The airport is 20-25 minutes from the hotel and campus.
- Directions from the airport to the hotel
- Uber: Estimated cost $25 from airport to hotel.
- Hampton Inn Seattle/Everett: 2931 W Marine View Dr. Everett, WA 98201 (2.0 miles away from ECC), phone: 425-349-4466
- Booking Link for the Hampton Inn Seattle/Everett
- We have a hotel block for 20 rooms for the Hampton Inn Seattle/Everett for $109 a night
- Red Lion Hotel: 1122 N Broadway Ave, Everett, WA 98201 (.2 miles away from ECC), 425-405-3607
Restaurant Options around Everett Community College
- Scuttlebutt Brewing-restaurant and pub
- Wheelchair accessible
- Gluten Free menu available
- Café Wylde
- Gluten free and vegetarian options
- Fast food options
- Jack in the box
- Taco Bell